Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Squirrels don't go straight

Coming back home or not, since I was going to a friend's house, I just realized how squirrels don't go straight but are wandering around especially when they're looking for nuts.
Therefore We're pretty much like them trying to find nuts and being fairly nuts about that. The one I saw was pretty hectic and jumping around and everywhere, looking for that one nut he had hidden somewhere. How come they get to find them back because there are so many of them around here, this is a laugh every time you come across one of them.
So, I had my laughing moment right there and then this chinese guy passed me and of course I usually smile and laugh by myself apparently that's a weird behavior because when I saw the way that he was gazing back at me I was like mmm I might look as nuts as this squirrel to him. So from this statement I will definitely conclude that we all look like squirrels to each other and we all make fun of each other.

Mais bon ceci ce n'est qu'une idée comme une autre ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment