Thursday, December 8, 2011

To be continued....

Well stories never really start but when they do, we tend to think they will have an end, this one does not it's just an ever to be continued process, never separated from when it started and never ending...

Anyways, after having been stuck for the past few months at the border.... NOOOOOO, of course not! After looping up and down with the immigration, running from one place to the other, getting papers and authorizations, I was finally able to get to Canada and me Home ;)

Ever since then, life has been pretty casual, punctuated with our customary celebrations and parties, dinners, lectures, essays, exams... One thing for sure is that one day I'll publish a book as I told J with her sentences, just a few as an intro here:

"I just puked a little in my mouth"(context = burping)
"I just had a pois chiche and it was amazing" (context = Mongolian grill no pois chiche in her selection => SURPRISE for her taste buds)
"Tu as dit chatte ou chiotte" (contexte = someone having seen a lot of them) The face was pretty epic


"T'es loffe"

PS: J I hope you'll recognize yourself and PPS: I will definitely make a christmas book quotes out of it!!!


SOME PIX of what happened now and then around here
Chillin'

Pumpkin search

HALLOWEEN 2011

Gandalf's pumpkin carvin'


ROOMIES 4 XMAS

Awkward family portrait... no AWESOME

P's 25th

Chillin' on the roof 26/11/2011
 COLEEEEENY OUT ====>

No comments:

Post a Comment