Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This is an announcement...

« I have had quite enough ! Since the moment I fell down that rabbit hole, I’ve been told what I must do and who I must be. I’ve been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I’ve been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice. »

Ooooh Deleuze, I'm now over you, dissertation done, and please let me not repeat it. However, you know that feeling... the one that surfaces once your done... It's just like that, well I'm done, but I can still feel the presence of it and I can't help it but having to look at it, to think about it... I'm haunted by this dissertation. Well at least, I can say I'm haunted by Alice and it's pretty much enjoyable. 

Least to say : what's next... Renaissance, pedagogy and then the term will be over. Two weeks of death, two weeks of pure intensity, my brain is electrically as productive as a nuclear station. I guess it could be a good idea to plug human beings... 

In addition to our continuous process of thoughts or thinking, we debate a lot (we being not me and my thoughts but friends and I) : "la philosophie deleuzienne normalement n'est vraiment pas associée à la littérature de jeunesse" is that right, maybe not, let's rephrase it a bit..................

Oooh and of course the corrections, best moment ever, because of the discovery of treasures, once written and forgotten, or maybe not.... One of these treasures: "Je me jette les déchets dans les pourboires" That sounds correct, but not coherent... She must have had a different perspective then.

After this week will come the time of christmas parties, reunions, dinners, gatherings and gifts' exchanges... That's why I will have to leave you for now on, I have to prepare surprises for loved ones....

On a christmas party, I once had to hold a baby:

"Soft kitty warm kitty, little bowl of fur, Happy kitty sleepy kitty pur pur pur"

Coleeeeeeny out ======>


 

No comments:

Post a Comment