Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Live fast and die young?

If that catch phrase is real, well then I'm pretty much following it, even though living that fast is not killing me, but making me feel good. I haven't been able to write anything, mostly because I was jsut procrastinating on everything, except work for here.

Some people have been complaining about the missing parts of news I used to give, so some updates. Well for one thing, my parents came here and living with three people in the place I live was epic, but good. We traveled around, had some falls (especially my mom) some good laughs, some historical time, some wonderful sight-seeing, some nice breakfasting (making up verbs now), some good friend's get-togethering (wine and cheese) and others. Then, well the term was going on and as lectures went on and teaching as well, it came to an end. Of course let's not forget the study parties, the thursdays' dinner, the MacDo/confessions intimes, parties (not the serious one), FLUFFY (and it's so fluffy I'm gonna die)/ Poker nights (by the way, some people owe me money, JK), Saint Patrick's day, snow angels, road pylones, golf clubs, biking to the Maple Syrup festival, BBQing, generally I'd say awesome times.

Anyways, as words can talk (are you sure of that???) but I'm lazy to write I'll just post pictures that will talk for me (LAZY ASS is what we call me, well for now on ;)


Sight-seeing

The Falls

Dinners ;)

THE car

BAZINGA

Matchin' pairs

Matchin pairs 2

Si six cent scies scient six cent six saucisses...

Maple Syrup festival

Nom Nom Nom

Drunk Kid with Maple ???
Well, that's it up to now, but more to come (maybe)

Coleeeny out ===>

No comments:

Post a Comment