Wednesday, February 9, 2011

O R U

Being Shoptimistic happens all the time here, whether you are tired, under loads of work, in your bed, dancing, partying, tea-bagging or other.

January has been crazy as hell, just like always, but months are going quickly like the river flows when there's a storm. January was the time of new commitments, new projects, consecration of other projets, fulfillment etc etc.

Shisha has been a way to go, the bal was crazy as us, helium helping as much as the flasks we had brought oups. Having fun is free though and this is great.

I'm not sinking about this but mostly thinking and it was a lot of fun.

I won't be too long in this one I just wanted to say ENJOY, SMILE and LIVE.

PS: if anyone is interested in hot yoga you should do it I started and this is one of the best activities I have ever had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment