Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Incongruity

Being in another country, how funny is that, well sometimes it can be pretty funny. You never remember those moments of loneliness when trying to figure out how things work??? Well here is a reminder as I observe my parents... confused

First thing first, or not necessarily, but still : new car, new ways and still they all work the same way right??? So we're driving and my dad is looking at the ventilation (it's closed). Well there is a little piece on it and you know, it's the one that makes it go from side to side... well he is trying really hard to open the ventilation with this one... until he figures out that it's actually the rolling one on the side that actually opens it... Bazinga the car tricked him

Then of course doors, well we are always confronted to doors (open, closed, sometimes you think they're open and WHAM you just hit it, face first...). This one always happens, so you're at the door and instead of pushing you're pulling or the inverse when you have to do the reverse thing. It happened to my mom, of course... One trick guys if there's a handle, it usually is pull, when it's a bar it usually is push. Or try to think ahead and look for the sign ;)

Another random one, you're in the washroom you just went and now you want to wash your hands... Usually you think that turning the tap is what makes it work. So I'm on the left side, my mom is on the right and she's turning the tap... I stop, I tell her to look at me and then I pull the tap towards me... Yeap that's another trick right ;)

I guess I can come up with many stories like this and you too... so please, share and let us enjoy a good laugh....




PS: pictures of the coolest book ever, it's a point it book, buy it and all you have to do is point to the thing you want ;)

Coleeny out ==========>

No comments:

Post a Comment