Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hey, A ....

On the other side of the Atlantic, things are going wildly well and it turned out that I obtained an A (not necessarily for the first time of my life), but for the first time abroad, or in North America to be precise. An A, really, is making you feel good, I understand now what's the feeling ;)

Anyways, a saturday in waterloo (today as I should say most definitely) could be summed up as a good day. Waking up of course I need to wake up to do things even if I can do things in my dream they're mostly real/alive when i'm awake ;). Anyways, after having said goodbye to a friend going back to the old continent I got back home and watched a movie that made me feel a bit homesick.

I'm not necessarily homesick but seeing and hearing familiar sounds made me feel like I really was somewhere else. Indeed, I was watching Mercredi, folle journée which takes place in our dear and beautiful city NANTES. The tram, the places, the "jardin des plantes", "les quais de l'erdre", "motte rouge" these places are filled with memories, so i guess it's normal to feel a bit nostalgic when hearing them sound in your ears and deeply in your heart.

But this is not the point, so waking up this morning doing some chat overseas, and getting ready for proctoring (what a name, tell me about it!!!!!!!)

Proctoring: scientific name to say getting bored watching kiddos scratching their heads and at war with their not-so-well-reviewed french grammar. Some of them were pretty into it, others were flapping their wings and waiting for the first hour to be done to kick their own asses of the place and finally be done with their french exam. How ironic is it that they're happy when done, and not-so happy when receiving their grades. Maybe I should point out the link in between the fact that, usually, your grade correspond to the amount of work you spent on reviewing and actually taking the exam... Well they'll figure it out later...

One hour done, it seems that there were some sales somewhere because we were flooded by students getting out... Humm well we'll see the results.


So Exam done, ("WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEXT?" is miming T, and I trying to figure out what she's saying from across the room or gymnasium as I should say. Well I guess FOOD is welcome, and so heading to the Ye's sushi, we eat food and talk about everything. Everything that's usually what happens with food and wasabi (JK).

This is it the update for today because I actually have to correct these exams MERLIN'S BEARD!!!!!


Coleeeeeny out =======>

No comments:

Post a Comment