Thursday, January 5, 2012

Freaky encounter...

There are days where you work and go to class and hang out with friends for coffee. Everything's fine, you have a good day and when night time comes you just head home, thinking about your day and paying attention to the snow on the ground because it's slippery. It's normal.

But then, of course, something happens... you turn right on keats, ride your bikey bike in order to go home, climb that tiny hill and there HE is, this dude. So he starts waving at me and I take off my headphones... He then goes "Do you look like me"... I manage to pronounce an hesitant "no", not really knowing what to say to this troubled looking dude... He then goes on "cause if I look like you or blablablablabla " yeah my brain switched to defense mode and I'm like where is my kubaton (yeah my self-defense weapon...) SO my mind switched to defense and then I hit back reality and I was still riding but slowly when he finally says "I'll kill you" OK. He then stares at me and starts laughing, but mad laughing a mwahahaha in a CRAZY tone.
... I start moving back to my track and I'm still worried about the dude. I don't know if he's alright and I don't want to leave someone who might need help. Therefore I ask the guy "Are you ok" and then he goes mad real mad starts spinning and says "No, what the fuck man" so I just did not want to stand there more... And I'm glad I was on my bikey bike!!

Freaky encounters in the loo...

PS: the guy was wearing a yellow shirt, greyish jacket, roots sweatpants. He's a blond guy 1.75 / 1.80 cm skinny fit. BEWARE!

Have a good night

Coleeeeeeny out ==>

No comments:

Post a Comment